Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day In And Day Out

When I dreamed of being a mom I never thought about the moment to moment struggles. And if you are a mom you know that every moment there is some sort of struggle.
I am a "like to stay busy person." I like to get up with a plan, spend the day executing the plan, and go to bed starting to work out tomorrows plan.
I knew kids would help me stay busy. So, I of course went a little overboard and made a few extra just to make sure I would have enough to do during the day. You know ...have enough to keep my "busy".

Never in my wildest dreams would I have figured that large parts of my time being "busy" would be spent sitting in the same spot collecting rocks and leaves from a proud 15 month old. I never could have conceived the pure joy that comes from being the most important part of HER task, the mom with the open hand!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments: