Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Love Pink

What would I do without so much pink in my life? I know I would be wanting more pink. I don't know if I have mentioned this here but, I LOVE HAVING 4 Daughters!!
I of course love my stern little Jack...but my girls will be my best friends later in life and as some of you know I like having friends.
People always ask me if I want more babies. Here is my answer as of April 14, 2010 at 2:56...KIND OF!! I want another girl so
Priscilla will have a sister to be best buds with. Yes I know she can be best buds with Lucy...but Lucy is best buds with Jack and Jack does not like to share Lucy. On the other hand I want a brother for Jack REALLY BAD!! So that brings me up to needing 2 more kids.
I am not sure if I am equipt to handle 2 more kids...actually 2 more pregnancies. I already feel like my kids are just a bit "dirtier" than they should be....add 2 more and we may be getting the state involved.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What on earth was she drinking? Pepto Bismol? :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete