Monday, February 1, 2010

A Skirt A Day

...keeps a grumpy mama away. I have been a bit of a blog surfer lately and recently came across a debate between moms on the merit of women wearing pants vs. skirts.
I readily admit I spent way to much time reading all the comments from women all over the spectrum. Some women can't imagine wearing anything but jeans. Other women don't as much own a single pair of pants. I can't say I am that extreme on either point.



I will say this, I prefer wearing skirts. I feel pretty when I have on a "flowy" skirt and a ruffly top. Call me old fashioned!! I like feeling that way.I also own a couple pair of jeans that turn up the heat on certain occasions that I feel the heat can be handled (mostly dependant on my cycle). However, looking at my work day I would have to say a skirt, blouse and shoes are the preferred uniform.


I am by no means someone who judges women for wearing either to many jeans or to little skirts. I have enough people to "judge" when it comes to personal fashion choices, thank you very much.
And let's face it, with 5 girls in this house a lot of our day, money and energy goes into personal fashion choices!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I feel the same way! ;)

    Sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week at Wednesday Co-op. I'm the gal in the nursery that you didn't know. :)

    We were sick this week but I look forward to getting to know you better soon! Lovely blog, btw!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete