Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sorry, I Am Back!


I did not mean to leave you all hanging.  You must have been thinking that I actually did go crazy on Tuesday.  However, I did not.  I got through the day..let's just leave it at that.

Yesterday was filled with lots of this baby!! Lots of singing, and as you can imagine lots of energy with all the sweets that we had to let her have!!

I just want all of you to know that I officially declare with great authority, "I AM NOT PERFECT!"
Now that you all know you can  go find another mom blog site that has a perfect mom writing.  But be sure to come back to mine and comment on where I can find her.  I have a lot of questions!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Lisa, I don't read any "perfect mom" blogs . . . they make me feel guilty and inadequate--better to avoid them. I like yours 'cause you're like me--living by God's grace to do the best I can day by day. Personally, I can't wait for Lent. I seem to do better with the day by day stuff then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, most days you are head over heels ahead of me. You get it...that we're all tryin our best and it is HARD! You're a good mom!

    ReplyDelete