Thursday, May 20, 2010

Guess Where I Went This Week?


On Tuesday afternoon the AC stopped working at our little white house.  With Pete still being gone there is only so much I can take...


I told the kids....pack your bags we are going to the beach!!!


I was actually the one packing all the bags.... but it was fun to shout it out anyway.


So the 6 of us headed to P'cola....I took about 600 pictures.  I had to delete about 590 of them because I am such a ROOKIE when it comes to getting good shots.  Who can blame me?  I was so distracted by this small person who left the cottage in a  thong....
Where is this girls mother???
(behind her Nikon)
More to come later...right now I am sitting in my somewhat cool house listening to NOTHING....because it has been exactly 48hrs since I heard this sweet sound!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Did you take them to the beach all by yourself? I am SO impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Lisa, now that you've taken them to the beach all by yourself...... when are we gonna go?? :)

    ReplyDelete