Monday, October 26, 2009

An Interview With The Author

Question: I know some days are hard as a Mom to little ones. What would say is the hardest part for you right now?
Answer: I need a new pair of shoes. I can not seem to find what I am looking for. I have tried to shop for an hour or so on the weekends when Pete is home but I can not seem to find what I am looking for. Actually, I do find what I want...but $200 for a pair of shoes seems a bit silly.

Question: You have lived in several different places. You now live in Mobile, but you came from Alaska. Do you miss Alaska?
Answer: I had really great hair in Alaska. I do not know why or how it happened...it was just GREAT!! It was long and healthy and I had a great hair dresser. I really miss the hair I had in Alaska. So far in Mobile my hair has been NOT SO GREAT. Largely due to the fact that I CHOPPED it all off one hot July day when I was pregnant with Priscilla. Pregnant women should not be allowed to cut off their hair...in any state they live in!

Question: You seem like a girl who may be about to celebrate her birthday. Do you have a few items you might be hoping for?
Answer: I have always been a big fan of celebrating ME!! As far as gifts go the list is pretty endless. I am still after a pastry cutter. I wanted a can opener that actually opened cans but Pete finally found the perfect one (more on that later), so that is no longer on my list.  The first thing that pops in my head is this amazing turkey platter from Williams Sonoma.  I think my turkey would taste a lot better and feel more welcomed if it were served on this platter.


.
Question: This interview is almost over. What else do you want people to know about you?

Answer: I want people to know that I have never had a Whopper!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: