Monday, December 21, 2009

...So Be Good For Goodness Sake!!


I know the definition of discipline means to teach. I know that it never stops when you are a parent. I also know that I am just beginning the hard road of "teaching". Not just the ABC's and multiplication, but how to be a good person. How to be a leader and not a follower. How to listen to the little voice from within.

I have to teach all of them that each situation we find ourselves in we have a choice to make.

And each choice has a distinct consequence. And administering that consequence usually breaks a mamma's heart.

I guess I need to go over the whole "He's making a list and checking it twice" business because one of my little shadows did not get the memo that I am on Christmas break and this mama needs it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment