Saturday, November 7, 2009

White House Antiques


There is this little place that I consider to be a semi- retreat center. Located in Grand Bay Alabama off of I-10 is White House Antiques. Tracy, the owner fixes up and paints old furniture and sells it for a great price. It is one of those places that does not look like much from the road, but there are treasures inside.

My friend found her website from Craigs List and we drove out to the little shed and fell in love with Tracy and just about everything she sells.

Add this to the list of things I would like to do one day...have a small shop that sells cute furniture that I brought back from the brink of destruction.

I always leave with great stuff, good laughs and the instant desire to return soon to see what else she has to brighten my humble home. I usually have to go with an empty trunk, or even a trailer...it's that good!

Check out her website.

www.whitehouseantiques.com
Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

  1. Love your newest piece from WHA. I need to get back there sometime. Always enjoy the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that store. We had a great time tonight! I hope my pants fit tomorrow!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete